Monday, 1 December 2014

Life | Dear December


Dear December,

That picture seems quite appropriate right now, it is freezing outside and I'm just waiting for the snow to arrive!

This is the month of quality family time, I cannot wait. I also get to spend some quality time with some really good friends who I haven't been able to see as much as I'd like.

You're obviously the month of Christmas and I cannot wait, the decorations, the food, the atmosphere, just everything about it. I cannot wait to get my Christmas shopping done just so I can wrap all the presents up knowing they'll be bringing joy to people. I think secretly the fairy lights are my favourite part of the Christmas vibe though..

I also start my first day of my first placement of my final year today and I'm slightly terrified, not of my placement but more of what this year is going to bring, and then I also remember that this time next year I'm going to be a qualified nurse.. It still doesn't feel real.

It's a short letter this month, I'm sorry but I think you'll speak for yourself December with everything that you bring.

I hope you're fill with love and joy December, let's see the year out in style.

Beka. xo