Sunday, 21 December 2014

Life | The Christmas Tag

So this is my last blog post before Christmas this year so I thought what better blog post to do than the Christmas tag? So enjoy my Christmassy ramblings and I hope everybody has a wonderful Christmas whatever you're doing!

1. What is your favourite Christmas movie/s?
At this time of year I love watching Elf, Home Alone, The Grinch, and The Nightmare Before Christmas. I don't watch typical Christmas films, at this time of year as a family we just watch a whole load of films.

2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
Ever since I was a little girl we've always opened our presents Christmas morning, I was always jealous of my friends who got to open one present on Christmas eve, but as I got older I realised that waiting just added to my excitement.. Let's be honest at 21, it still adds to the excitement!

3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
I can't say I have one specific Christmas memory, I have quiet a few Christmas memories from so many years. All make me laugh till my sides hurt and I'm almost crying, all make me warm and all remind me of great times with my family.

4. Favourite festive food?
Well obviously my Christmas dinner! In our house Christmas is the time of year where we do a huge food shop and we have food that we don't have all the time, like we'll buy loads of cheese, we always buy nibbles like Twiglets, and oh god the turkey sandwiches the following days.

5. Favourite Christmas gift?
That I've ever received? I don't know if I just pick one, I remember the year I got my new laptop I was over the moon but then I equally love all the small gifts that people get me, I always find that the small stocking fillers are where the thought goes.

6. Favourite Christmas scent?
Apart from my Christmas dinner cooking it's between peppermint, cinnamon or the pine scent cause it reminds me of Christmas trees.

7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
We don't really no, we just chill out and enjoy whatever's on TV.

8. What tops your tree?
We have an angel on the top of our tree, it used to be a Santa when I was little.

9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
I honestly don't know, I can't really remember asking for anything extravagant.. I'll ask my parents!

10. What's the best part about Christmas for you?
Just being with my family, we're all close anyway but Christmas day is always a different kind of day. Seeing all the joy that we get from receiving those silly presents and just eating too much.