Friday, 5 December 2014

Friday First | Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter

It's time for another Soap & Glory 'Sopaer Heroes' review and today we're focusing on The Righteous Butter.

'The Righteous Butter' is a body butter that contains shea butter and aloe vera and is scented with that famous Soap & Glory 'original pink fragrance', which is the scent that I absolutely adore (I could probably stand and smell anything scented like that all day!)
The first time using this product, even on my first arm, I knew I was going to love it. I love everything about it, the smell, the feel, just everything. This product literally melts onto your skin and it doesn't have to be worked in, by that I mean you don't have to really rub it into your skin, just a gentle rub to help it sink into the skin evenly. A little goes a long way too, the amount on my hand in the above picture would have easily done one arm.

Another thing I just want to shout about from the rooftops about this body butter is that because it sinks into your skin so quickly it's not greasy, you could literally get dressed and go! You have no idea how much of a god send this is, no more jumping around my room trying to get my legs to dry before I pull on my jeans.

I'm currently using a cocoa butter body lotion from Avon that I really do like and I have a few bottles left to work my way through, but I I might be purchasing a tub of this body butter, maybe for those days where I've exfoliated and need a really deep moisturise.

Will I continue to use The Righteous Butter? Definitely, as you can see I barely made a dent in the tiny travel size tub so I have a lot left to play with.
Would I repurchase The Righteous Butter? I think that I will, for how little product I had to use I can definitely justify the price tag for the bigger tub.
Would I recommend The Righteous Butter? Highly. I know a lot of people who would love this product; some who have really dry skin and are looking for something, some who just love indulging and treating themselves to great skin products.
Overall score out of 5? A strong 4, I love everything about this product. If it somehow manages to replace my cocoa butter on a daily basis it would probably become a 5.


Have you used The Righteous Butter before, what did you think? Would you ever consider using The Righteous Butter?