Friday, 12 December 2014

Friday First | Christmas with Billy and Me

So a little bit of a different Friday First this week, I guess it would be fair to say it's more of a book review.

I finally got round to buying and reading Christmas with Billy and Me by Giovanna Fletcher, it's a novella so it's short and sweet and only took me a bath to read. I instantly fell back in love with Sophie, Billy and everyone else and I felt so happy to be back in Rosefont Hill. I don't want to ruin the plot for anyone who hasn't had a chance to read it yet, but the little twist was exciting and incredibly heart warming. Also, it really got me into the Christmas mood!

I loved both Billy and Me, and You're the One That I Want so I was so excited when Giovanna annouced that she was writing another book and she did not let me down. With Giovannas writing style you so easily fall in love and connect with the characters and I really hope that there will be many more books to comes.

With this being more of a book review the normal Friday First questions will be slightly different..

Would I recommend Christmas with Billy and Me? Yes, I recommend Giovanna's books to everyone who asks for something new to read, so I will definitely be recommending this.
Would I re-read Christmas with Billy and Me? I think it's going to become a book that I'll be reading every year around Christmas to get me into the Christmas spirirt, I've re-read Billy and Me so many times.
Overall score out of 5? A high 4, I just wish it had been a longer book. I was craving, and I still am craving, more from Sophie and Billy.



Have you read Christmas with Billy and Me, or have you read anything by Giovanna Fletcher? What is your favourite Christmas book? Let me know below.