Sunday, 26 October 2014

Fashion | Styling This Season's Must Have Colour

Black Vest Top, Primark, £2.50
Burgundy Skirt, Primark, £10?
Tights, Primark, Given by a friend
Boots, Independent Shoe Shop, £15
Heels, Primark, £20
This is how I would normally wear this skirt on a daily basis, I would probably opt for the little ankle boots on a daily basis.
In fact this is what I opted to wear last night to an engagement party with the heels.

Short Sleeved Shirt, Primark, Last Season
Another way to style this skirt with a lighter colour, once again I'd probably wear this on a daily basis with the little ankle boots.

Long Sleeved Shirt, Primark, Last Season
A long sleeve shirt adds a completely different look. Looks a lot more elegant whilst wearing heels with this shirt.

Black Clutch, Primark, £10?
This is my go to clutch for a night out. It's simple, classic and timeless.

If I really want to dress up any of these outfits these are the products I'd instantly go for.
The perfect deep red wine shade which is the must have shade for this Autumn/Winter.

Described as a 'deep burgundy shimmer' which is exactly how this colour swatches.

O.P.I Nail Lacquer, Lincoln Park After Dark
A very deep purple which almost looks black, I feel this colour would compliment the burgundy skirt perfectly whilst adding another depth to this seasons must have colour.

This post kind of turned into a Primark post, which was not intended! Everything I'd pair with this skirt just happened to be from Primark. How would you style this skirt?