Sunday, 12 October 2014

Beauty | Garnier Micellar Water

Once again, another product of which I am totally late to the party on, the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water. The picture above is a picture of my own bottle which I have been using twice daily for around 3 weeks, and you can see that I have hardly made a dent in it, a little really does go a long way with this product.

The official Garnier website describes this product as "a magnet" and states that "the cleansing agents capture and lift away dirt from the skin". It's true, I still don't understand how this product works but I have been able to replace taking my makeup off with face wipes and I solely use my micellar water instead.

It too easy to just write all this down and claim it's a fantastic product, so I gathered photographic evidence to show just how great this product is.
Here is how that face of makeup looked later that night on a cotton pad. I think it's stupidly cute how you can still see the shape of my eyeliner on the pad, but that just proves that you really don't have to rub to remove makeup with this product. I simply hold a cotton pad on my eye for about a minute, because I usually have 3-4 layers of eyeliner on anyway, before I use another pad to remove the rest of my makeup. The bottom pad is what is left on my face after I've washed it and I think everything has been removed.
I used these products in the morning along with my Micellar Water: Clean & Clear Exfoliating Daily WashAvon Care 3 in 1 Cleansing LotionGarnier Micellar WaterBoots Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Blemish StickGarnier Moisture Match & Malibu Face Cream.
I use these products in an evening with my Miceller Water: Avon Care 3 in 1 Cleansing Lotion, Boots Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Blemish Stick & my Garnier Moisture Match.
I also decided to show just how easily it removes my lip colours. I just just a small amount of Micellar water on a cotton pad like normal and all of the colour was removed from my lips, without staining and without smearing colour all over my face.

I would highly recommend this product, it has completely changed my skin care game and I feel that my skin has definitely benefited from it. It is perfect for sensitive skin and it's price tag is fantastic for how much product you get and for how long it will last you.