Thursday, 4 September 2014

Life | Dear September

(Picture taken from here)

Dear September,

I've never done this before but I think it might be something I start doing each month, maybe I can use these letters as a way for me to keep track of what I want to achieve each month.

You're the month in which I'm going to enter the last year of university, which terrifies me honestly because it feels like I'm suddenly going to have to have my whole life planned out, which I don't know if I'm ready for. I plan to take this in my stride and make the most of every moment.

I so far don't have a lot planned for you September, so I want to use you to catch up with old friends and make sure I keep my best friends incredibly close. I plan to have lots of catch ups with friends so a lot of coffee shops may be visited and many cakes may be eaten.

I'm going to use you to jump back onto my diet and exercise. Next month is a big month and I want to look good but I also think this might be a good way to relieve the stresses which are about to start.

I want to fall back in love with you September, I've got an idea in my mind of what I want to wear this autumn so I think we might be going shopping for a few staple pieces.

Basically you're a month that scares me September, I suddenly need to start thinking about my life as a whole but I want to fall back in love with you and have a great love affair. Lets just take baby steps whilst hand in hand together.

I look forward to our adventures,

Beka. xo