Sunday, 28 September 2014

Beauty | Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm

Colour Swatched On Hand.
Bare Lips For Reference
Such A Simple 'My Lips But Better Shade'

Is it classed as arriving to the party late when you finally buy yourself that one piece of makeup that you've been lusting over since it was launched?

I finally picked up one of the Revlon Colorburst Matte Balms in the shade Elusive, 205. This shade just screamed out to me as a complete 'my lips but better shade' which I can wear on a daily basis, and it truly is. It's such a muted pink that adds that pop of colour but it's easily wearable with a day look.


The chubby crayon stick is something I've been wanting to try for a while as they are super easy to apply, which this does not let me down on. It's not super pretty in the pictures above as I had to swatch it for my mum when I got home the day I bought it, oops.


A lot of people expect this product to be drying on the lips as it's a Matte Balm, but the balm part really comes into play with this product and it keeps the lips feeling silky soft. Being matte I do need to make sure that my lips are exfoliated regularly.


Another bonus of this item is that it comes clean off with my Garnier Micellar Water, but that is another blog post coming soon!


Also, bonus points for the Colorburst having a mint scent!