Tuesday, 23 September 2014

Beauty | Garnier Ultimate Blends Shampoo Review


A few weeks ago I was given a bottle of the Garnier Ultimate Blends Shampoo which gave me a chance to try a product I'd been wanting to try for a while, there a few versions of both the shampoos and conditioners for different hair types and I was given the 'Marvellous Transformer Shampoo' designed for dry and lifeless hair.

Now this shampoo is enriched with both Argan and Camellia oils, Argan being an oil I love for my skin and I have a hair mask which I love using.

I hated this shampoo. My plan was to use this shampoo for a week to give it a fair chance however I've used it three times and I just couldn't do it.

Despite my hair feeling soft and looking better when it had been styled I hated how it made my hair feel when I was in the shower. My hair felt like it hadn't been rinsed no matter how long I rinsed it for, and I think my hair looked better when styled due to another hair product I was using instead of this shampoo.

I try to avoid using oil on my hair as I suffer with greasiness although my hair does have a tendency to become dry, especially during the winter months we're starting to enter, but I hoped that being a shampoo enriched with oils it wouldn't leave that greasy feeling that can be associated with hair oils.

I'm so disappointed that I don't like this shampoo and I've heard so many great things about it otherwise and I know that so many people are loving it. However it's just a product that I can't get on with and I really hated how it made my hair feel, and therefore I would not be recommending it if anybody asked me about it.