Sunday, 13 July 2014

Beauty | Made With Love

There is always something about handmade jewellery which has that little bit extra something special, the fact that my little set has the main theme of hearts makes this even more special.

This set was made for me by a family friend who has recently started making jewellery, and started with me choosing the ring pictured above. She then decided to make me a pair of earrings, a bracelet and a pendant to go along with the ring without me asking. The pendent can be worn either on a chain as a necklace or it can be kept on the bracelet for an added extra, I think I'll be keeping it on the necklace as it just adds something extra.

I have a wedding coming up next month and this will probably be the jewellery set that I end up wearing as it's really simple, yet adds such a gorgeous touch.