Sunday, 1 June 2014

Life | You're The One That I Want Book Review

After falling in love with 'Billy and Me' last year I could not wait when Giovanna Fletcher announced that she would be writing and releasing a new book.

Once again, just as with 'Billy and Me', you are able to quickly connect and fall in love with the characters; Maddy, Rob and Ben did not disappoint me, you instantly connect with Maddy and I think this is simply because you are able to recognise parts of yourself within her or you know someone exactly like her. The book was an absolute dream to read, it took me a total of 6 hours, which itself is the sign of a perfectly good book. It was true and I was able to laugh with the good times and cry with the sad, along with feeling every feeling every character describes. Also, the little homage to 'Billy and Me' is the sweetest thing.

The beauty of Giovanna's writing is that she writes what everybody knows; you will find at least one situation you have been in with this book and recognise every single feeling that goes along with that situation.

I don't want to write too much about this book as I don't want to give anything away for people who haven't yet read it.

I would definitely recommend this book to everyone who read 'Billy and Me' or to anyone to just loves a good romance novel.

One last question for those who have read this; which team?