Wednesday, 18 June 2014

Life | Oh What A Night

Going to see a broadway musical is pretty much on the top of my to-do list, however living where I do going to London to see a show is something that will require a lot of planning and some money, and one musical I have wanted to see for as long as I can remember is the 'Jersey Boys' tribute show.

That was until I got the chance to go and see a Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons tribute at an outdoor amphitheatre near to where I live. This band was The Ragdolls and they were absolutely fantastic. Vocals were spot on, the dancing was incredibly in sync and the suits were crisp and sharp. The boys personalities just shone through whilst they were on stage and they had such charisma with the crowd. I laughed, danced and sang my night away!

I would definitely recommend checking out this tribute band and if you have a chance to go and see them get some tickets, I promise you will not regret it.

You can find further information on their Facebook page (Theragdollsuk), their twitter (@theragdollsuk) or on their official website (jerseyboystribute.com).