Sunday, 6 April 2014

BzzAgent | John Frieda Frizz Ease Comparison

So throughout the John Frieda Frizz Ease campaign, I've had many days where I've used the different products either all together, separately or a few together. So I thought it would be a good idea to now compare them.


Frizz Ease Unwind Curls Calming Crème Alone - So when I'm at my boyfriend's I only travel with the calming crème purely because it slips into my bag easily, I don't really fancy travelling with the shampoo and conditioner and I don't trust the recovery crème to not spill all over my bag because there is no lid and I think to lock it I'd have to waste a lot of product.
Impressions - My hair feels awful when I only use the calming crème, I don't know why this is but I don't like it. As you can see in the picture my hair appear quite frizzy and it doesn't hold it's style for very long at all. Two hours after I'd taken this picture my hair was quite wavy and looked like I'd just taken it out of having it up in a ponytail all day, instead of straightening it.


Frizz Ease Unwind Curls Calming Crème and Frizz-Ease Miraculous Recovery Crème Together - This day I didn't use the shampoo and conditioner because I'd chosen to use my blonde shampoo.
Impressions - My hair was soft and manageable this day and from the picture, it looks smooth, the only flyaway hair you can see is just the baby hair that I struggle to control anyway. Unfortunately, my hair didn't stay this nice because I then went out in a horrible rain storm.


Frizz Ease Dream Curls Shampoo and Conditioner, Frizz Ease Unwind Curls Calming Crème and Frizz-Ease Miraculous Recovery Crème Together - It wouldn't be a comparison if I didn't then use all of the products together.
Impressions - My hair felt amazing the day this picture was taken, it was incredibly manageable and the shine my hair had was incredible. Once again, the only flyaway hairs that can be seen are the tiny baby hairs that I can't manage no matter what I do. My hair stayed like this all day until I then later curled it for a family meal.


Bonus picture of my hair curled after using all products - I don't curl my hair on a daily basis, which is why this is a huge bonus of a picture. I wear extensions when I curl my hair, purely to add a bit more volume into my hair so I don't feel that it made a different whilst I was curling my extensions. However, when I was curling my own hair around my face I do feel that my hair was a lot easier to curl and it held onto my curl all night long.

Overall Impressions - I think it's easy to see the difference compared to when I use all of the products compared to only one or two. My hair was a lot easier to manage and the shine added to my hair was great. On the rare occasion that I actually curled my hair I felt that my own hair was easier to curl.