Friday, 14 March 2014

BzzAgent | John Frieda Frizz Ease Campaign.

Word of mouth is a powerful thing, and it was through word of mouth that I actually found out about BzzAgent and then decided to become an agent.

BzzAgent is, and I quote, the "leading social marketing company" and it "puts products into the hands of hundreds of thousands of real consumers and helps them share their opinions", agents have the chance to share these opinions through blog posts, Facebook posts, sharing photos, videos, and uploading reviews to the BzzAgent site themselves. Once you have signed up to BzzAgent you are then invited to continually complete online surveys, when they are available, in which they collect information about your lifestyle e.g. what hair products you like and what you look for in these products, what household products you use, what type of foods your household eat, and if you have children how old they are and what products you use for them. BzzAgent is easy to join and you can become an agent here.
So now that you've had your quick overview of BzzAgent itself let me tell you about the John Frieda Frizz Ease campaign I am currently involved in. In this campaign there were three options, Seeking a Smooth Style, Crazy About Curls or Wanna Make Waves?

This is the only part of the campaign that I have a complaint about. Whilst I was completing the survey to take park in this campaign, despite stating that I wear my hair straight and smooth I was only given the option to choose Crazy About Curls or Wanna Make Waves, so I decided to choose Wanna Make Waves with the thought that I can just straighten my hair as normal and it will still help combat my frizz. I don't feel my hair is frizzy in the typical way, but can become very unmanageable at the end of the day and especially when it's warm. Here's a cheeky look into my box before I give you some insight into the products I got.
So in my box I was given Frizz Ease Dream Curls shampoo and conditioner, new Frizz Ease Miraculous Recovery Crème and new Frizz Ease Unwind Curls Calming Crème, all four of which were full size.

I will be using the shampoo and conditioner five days out of seven instead of my other shampoos, the other two days I will carry on using my touch of silver shampoo and conditioner to help maintain my blonde. The recovery and calming crème I will use every day. I will continue to use these products until the end of the campaign at the very least and I'll decide whether to continue using them afterwards.
Frizz Ease Dream Curls Shampoo - Claims to cleanse and add hydration for "salon-perfect curls"
First Impressions - Scent is pleasant, nothing to really shout about but pleasant regardless. Not a lot of product is needed to lather the shampoo up which is a nice surprise as I am someone who shampoos twice before I use conditioner so the fact that I don't need to use a lot of product is promising that this product will last me a lot longer.
Frizz Ease Dream Curls Conditioner - Claims to detangle hair for "defined, salon-perfect curls"
First Impressions - Scent is pleasant, the same as the shampoo. I do feel that my hair is left feeling softer, especially on the ends and is more manageable. It claims to detangle hair, I can definitely tell this when I comb my hair through after I shower and even whilst I'm still in the shower. However, I'm not overly keen with the consistency of this product though, I feel that for a conditioner I feel the consistency is far too wet and runny and this has resulted in me getting far too much conditioner out of the tube and having to waste some before I use it on my hair.
Frizz Ease Unwind Curls Calming Crème - Claims to loosen curls and fight frizz for a "salon-perfect style".
When I Use - On towel dried hair before I comb my hair through and put my parting in. Focusing mainly on the ends of my hair, my fringe and then the rest of my hair.
First Impressions - A little goes a long way with this product. I apply a small squeeze, around the size of a 20p, into my palm and roughly distribute this throughout my hair. This has definitely left my hair feeling smoother, softer, more manageable, and I can see the extra shine.
Frizz Ease Miraculous Recovery Crème - Claims to eliminate frizz, repair damage, treat split ends and nourish hair.
When I Use - Halfway through drying my hair, whilst my hair is still slightly damp before I finish drying. Focusing mainly on the ends of my hair, my fringe and then the rest of my hair.
First Impressions - Barely any product has to be used in an application is a huge positive, only one pump is needed, an amount around the size of a 5p coin, which distributes thoroughly throughout my hair. Once again this has definitely left my hair feeling smoother, softer, more manageable, and I can see the extra shine.

Overall Impressions So Far - I do feel that my hair is softer, smoother, more manageable and there is extra shine. I'll continue to use these products and possibly post an update at the end of the campaign to see if anything has changed.