Friday, 24 January 2014

Welcome to 2014! Slightly late...

Okay so it's the January 24th, very late to be wishing everyone a Happy New Year I know.

So why am I writing this post now? Well, I decided last year that 2014 would be the year I tried something new and would actually stick to it. I do so much for one small person and I feel I actually have enough to write about, so here we are.

As well as being the year that that Beka begins a blog, 2014 is also the year that;
  • I go on my first holiday
  • I complete my second year of university and enter my third
  • Start to properly think about my future

Despite knowing I wanted to do this before Christmas, it's taken me so long to actually start blogging due to the fact that I had no idea what I wanted my blog to be about. Over the last few weeks, in between all my university and general life thoughts I've had some blogging thoughts floating around too with different ideas. I decided instead of trying to keep my blog to one topic I'll just write about all topics.

I'm not 100% sure what these topics will be yet, although I know that I want to be blogging at least once a week. This could be a just about my week in general, or something else such as a new product I am loving, something new that I have bought and I just want to tell everyone about, monthly favourites or anything else that springs to mind!

I have a few ideas for some posts that I definitely want to do but apart from that we'll see where this goes.

So I don't really have anything else to say apart from welcome to 2014 and welcome to the little world of Beka!

xo.