Wednesday, 29 January 2014

Life | Lost In A Kindle World.

Looking into buying a Kindle was the best thing I ever did, it was even better when I was then bought one for my birthday. I have the 6" Kindle Wifi, which is the Kindle with the square navigation button at the bottom.
Receiving my Kindle was an amazing present as it was, what made it even more special was that it was loaded with a number of books that they knew I liked and books they knew I wanted to read.

My birthday was in October, and since October I have managed to read 7 books, which actually doesn't sound that impressive but for a nursing student who is constantly travelling and trying to spread her time very thin, that is a very good achievement. So, the order I have read these books are as follows:

  • Bridget Jones: Mad About The Boy - Helen Fielding
  • The Fault In Our Stars - John Green
  • Looking For Alaska - John Green Had already read this, but just had to read again.
  • Paper Towns - John Green
  • An Idiot Abroad - Karl Pilkington
  • The Further Adventures of An Idiot Abroad - Karl Pilkington
  • Will Grayson, Will Grayson - John Green
  • The Future of Us - Jay Asher
  • 13 Reasons Why - Jay Asher Currently reading.
I seem to mostly read my Kindle at a weekend to make my train journey go a hell of a lot quicker but I do read in the week also. I just feel that having a Kindle allows me to read a lot quicker and it's just slightly more convenient, I can slip it into any bag and take it with me cause I never know when I'm going to have a spare 5 minutes. It's even coming on holiday with me to pass the time in the airport, on the plane and to relax by the pool.

Since having my Kindle I've been able to read a lot more and I'm so grateful I finally have one. I only joined the scene so many years late!